Workplace Communication System
1. You work for a community agency, as part of your role, you have been asked to facilitate a brief group coaching session, followed by a discussion session on effective communication.
This session is to be facilitated by you to the staff of the community centre. It is organisational policy that all staff attend the program as part of their induction.
You must adapt your communication to meet the needs of workers and meet the organisational objectives of the community centre (ie. providing group coaching to staff on effective communication).
2. You may select one of the following topics to focus your session on:
• Communicating professionally on social media
• Diverse roles in community service work
• Tips for successful group leadership in community service work
• Conflict resolution strategies for the community service work workplace
3. Use the internet (and/or other sources) to research information about the topic you have selected.
4. Present the information you find to your fellow students in an online classroom (self-recording option also available – group must consist of at least three additional people).
5. Present the information in an engaging way (approximately 10 – 15 minutes). You will need to include a visual presentation, such as charts or a PowerPoint presentation to share with the group. Be sure the information is presented in a manner that suits your audience.
6. After you have presented your findings to the group, generate discussion (included within the 10 – 15 minute timeframe) around the topic on which you have presented.
7. Be sure to demonstrate the ability to keep the group involved in the discussion by seeking contributions and offering feedback to participants.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: