Work and Organisational System
At the completion of this unit, students should be able to:
1. Critically assess leadership styles, management skills, communications skills and ethical decision-making, both personally and in a range of workplace contexts
2. Apply individual and team working skills, as well as contemporary knowledge, concepts and models, to progressing organisational goals.
3. Critically analyse contemporary theories and practices of leadership as these apply to competence across diverse cultural settings.
4. Explain concepts related to workplace and organisational behaviour – such as leadership, management, personality, job-fit, motivation, decision making
5. Apply your understanding of these terms in view of contemporary issues related to the changing workplace and workforce;
6. Critically evaluate the relationship between management strategies and effective individual & group performance;
7. Demonstrate enhanced knowledge of organisational theory, as well as critical thinking and conceptual skills that contribute to effective workplace behaviour in organisations
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: