Strategic International Business Management
Learning Outcomes to be assessed This assessment assesses how well you can do the following (as outlined in the module specification):
• Understand and critically evaluate theories of leadership, motivation and change management and their effective implementation in an international context.
• Understand and critically evaluate theories of managing diversity and their effective implementation in a cross-cultural context.
• Promote a professional and ethical approach to organisations.
Key Skills to be practised / assessed This assessment assesses how well you can do the following (as outlined in the module specification):
• Enhance and apply planning, organising, decision-making and time management skills appropriate for use in an organisational context.
• Experiment and develop personal initiative and responsibility in undertaking complex investigations in the solving of organisational problems and issues.
• Critically analyse and apply key ideas and concepts via comprehensive research relevant both to the subject area and to professional practice in the field.
• Use terminology associated with the subject area accurately and in a way, which demonstrates sophisticated knowledge and understanding.
• Develop and enhance both individually and collaboratively effective written and oral communication skills for both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
Assessment criteria Your assessment will be assessed according to these criteria which are reflected in the Assessment Feedback Sheet:
• Degree of knowledge and understanding of the module subject
• Ability to develop an argument which is clearly justified and relevant to the particular circumstances of the situation under consideration
• Ability to develop an argument which is well structured
• Breadth and depth of reading from the relevant academic literature
• Ability to critically synthesise and apply relevant theories and concepts from a range of sources
• Ability to apply the Harvard referencing system in the correct manner
• Ability to collect and analyse relevant data
• Ability to identify and evaluate a range of strategic options relevant to the particular circumstances of the situation under consideration
• Degree of originality in generating relevant and justified solutions to the business problem under consideration
• Professionalism of presentation
• Ability to manage time to submit by the deadline
• Academic good conduct
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: