Strategic Employee Communications
1988 Conference Board study of over 200
companies in a wide variety of industries indicates
what top managers see as the key goals
for effective employee communications. In
order of importance these goals are:
1. To improve morale and foster goodwill
between employees and management.
2. To inform employees about internal
changes such as a reorganization or
3. To explain compensation and benefit
plans such as a new health-care plan
or an employee assistance program.
4. To increase employee understanding
of the company and its products, organization,
ethics, culture, and external
5. To change employee behavior toward
becoming more productive, quality
oriented, and entrepreneurial.
6. To increase employee understanding
of major health/social issues or trends
affecting them such as child care or
7. To encourage employee participation
in community activities.
Perhaps more important than an
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: