Stock and Station Agency Sector
4. Explain the impact/implications that can occur for the principal and the agent when documentation is incomplete or inaccurate
5. Provide 3 examples of how a salesperson could ensure consumer protection when dealing with obtaining authority from a vendor to list property.
6. Provide 3 examples of how a salesperson could ensure consumer protection when dealing with assisting a purchaser in selecting livestock for sale.
10. Choose 5 industry specialists and briefly explain why you might seek their advice
11. Identify consumer risk associated with trust accounting in the property industry
12. In your own words explain what the responsibilities are for a principal of an agency regarding trust money
13. Under what circumstances can an agent withdraw money from a trust account?
14. Explain 2 categories of responsibility an agency licensee has towards employees
15. In your own words, explain the term ‘inducement’
19. Training is essential to the stock and station industry, in your opinion describe an area of training best suited to meet the stock and station sector needs and priorities.
20. Explain why personal presentation and a professional image are important when dealing with clients.
The aim of this assessment task is to demonstrate that you can identify and have a good understanding of the real estate industry employment requirements.
You have been employed by an established real estate agency as Office Manager. The agency employs a total of 20 staff including 10 salespeople, 5 property managers, 4 administration staff (including yourself) and the Principal of the agency.
Part of your role is to ensure the agency is compliant with the real estate industry employment requirements.
You are required to research the following and write a minimum 1 page report on the requirements noting any differences for each organisation structure, eg sales, property manager, administration etc.
• Employers responsibilities to employees
• Employees responsibilities to employers
• Employment agreements (federal, state or territory)
• Employee rights regarding conditions of employment
• Employer rights regarding conditions of employment
• Minimum wages and conditions
• Hours of work
• Public holidays
• Sick and leave entitlements
• Casual employees
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: