SEN003 Working with Parents
The aim of this module is to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to work with parents.
On successful completion of the module, students will be able to:
1.Demonstrate how children can be helped to settle in to school and make the transition from home to school with confidence.
2. Understand the importance of mutual sharing of information with the parents about a child’s interests, needs and progress.
3. Be aware of how to use observational records of children within and outside school.
4. Explain to the parents the importance of parental support and care in the educational achievement of the children
Short Answer Questions and structured questions are
1. To assess students understanding of the depth of some of the topics covered in the module.
2. To assess understanding of theories and concepts, and analytical writing skills
1. To assess the student’s ability to conduct library and online research
2. To assess analytical skills writing skills
3. To assess ability to produce a coherent essay with introduction, body and conclusion
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: