Regional Economic Issues
Groups are to assess the impact of the chosen contextual factor, identify the critical issues and generate a series of appropriate recommendations that will enhance organisational performance.
This is a group task that requires a formal presentation in class, to be delivered in week 12. Each Group will have 20 minutes to present their findings using appropriate support materials. Students should adopt the perspective of a group pf professional consultants providing strategic advice to the CEO or Board of Directors of the firm.
In addition, an Executive Business Report (of not more than 2000 words) is to be submitted, which summarises key literature, issues, identified problems and recommendations.
Students are to demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by:
• Defining relevant terms, theories and concepts presented in topics 1-11
• Showing an ability to utilise the specific regional or international contextual factor chosen, explain key details and assess its impact on the relevant firm or organisation
• Demonstrating a breadth and quality of research by using a minimum of 12-16 academic sources.
• Correctly using the APA in text referencing system to correctly citing academic sources.
• Developing a concise and structured presentation with introduction, main presentation and conclusion
• Effectively using audio visuals and verbal communication delivered within the time allocation (20 mins per group)
• Showing an ability to present key findings in a business presentation to expected professional standards
• Showing an ability to work in a collaborative and effective manner as a team.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: