People Management Episode Analysis
This episode should be associated with at least one of the topics covered in Modules 3, 4, and/or 5.
This individual assessment requires you to identify, analyse and critique a situation where you have encountered a difficult people management episode. The episode should be related to an experience with an individual or team.
You are required to research and discuss the academic and professional literature associated with your situation, using concepts, frameworks, theories and models, to identify and analyse the issues associated with the episode and to reflect on the way you (or your manager) handled the episode.
On the basis of this evidence-based analysis, you will provide best-practice recommendations and strategies on how this situation could be better handled in the future by yourself or by other managers facing similar situations
What to do
1. Identify a people management episode you have encountered
2. Describe, analyse, and reflect on the episode
3. Develop recommendations and/or strategies on how this situation could be better managed.
4. Assessment 2: Structure This people management episode analysis should be structured as follows
5. Note that you should write in first-person and include properly formatted in-text references.
6. Title Page7. Include a title, your name, student number, course name and word count.8. Part A: Description and Analysis of the Situation/EpisodeDescribe and analyse the situation/episode, using critical self-reflection.
You should base your description and analysis on relevant concepts, frameworks, theories and models that you have researched from credible sources (including at least 8 peer-reviewed journal articles, published in the last 10 year
Based on the literature, evaluate and reflect on what you (or your manager) did poorly (or well) to manage this situation.Your situation/episode should be related to at least one of the topics from modules 3, 4 and/or 5.
9. Part B: Recommendations and Strategies
On the basis of your evaluation and critical self-reflection of the episode, and using evidence from the literature, provide recommendations and strategies to improve or strengthen the way you (or your manager) managed this situation.Consider how you might do things differently, now that you are aware of the research concerning this issue and have a better understanding of how it was managed.Recommendations and strategies should include specific actions to manage the people management issue now, or if faced again, in the future.
10. Reference List Provide a reference list, using APA or Harvard AGPS referencing style. Guidance on how to reference using different styles is included in the Assessment area, in the Research and Assessment Skills for 7703EHR folder.Begin the reference list on a new page.The reference list is not included in the word count.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: