MN1026 Introduction to Management
Answer one of the following questions, you must clearly demonstrate application of the academic writing skills introduced throughout this module:
1. Are classic management theories relevant to contemporary business?
2. Steve Jobs once said “innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower”: what do you think this statement means?
3. Has technology made managers obsolete?
4. Do stakeholders really care whether managers are ethical?
This will be one of your first academic essays that you write at university. So, there is a lot of guidance and
tutorials on academic writing and the standards that we expect. Here are five quick tips to get you started
and ensure you are on the right track.
1. Reference sources of evidence.
2. Do not plagiarise – you will get caught by our anti-cheating software.
3. Write in a formal tone and style.
4. Include a bibliographic list of references at the end of your essay.
5. Avoid using any fancy formatting. Keep the font, colour and layout simple.
Your work will be awarded marks when you demonstrate that you have effectively executed the key writing
skills that are introduced in your module (see the marking criteria explained below).
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: