MHR 6551 Training and Development
Article Critique Instructions The article is provided Be sure to cover the topics below in your critique.
Dynamic capabilities (DC), implicit on the overall resource base, are crucial to the success of organisations, especially when dealing with very demanding and constantly changing environments. By contributing to improve the capacitation and performance of the human resources (HR), training promotes organizational capabilities and so is a way to indirectly propel organisational performance. Because HR, as well as strategic development goals, are intrinsic to each organisation, it is crucial to identify the most effective and cost efficient type of training delivery methods The current issue and full text archive of this journal is available on Emerald Insight at: not just one that meets the best the specific training needs of the organisation but also that truly promotes its long term success and sustainability.
1. Identify and explain the author’s main ideas. Begin your critique of the article with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view.
2. Based on the research in your chosen article, what is the one factor that has a direct and positive impact on knowledge retention, and why?
3. Describe the three-step process for training adaptation and delivery. Does the author cover this process in your article? If not, do you think the author’s method would benefit from including this process? Explain your rationale.
4. What is the importance of employee-driven content?
5. To appeal to adult learners, what do delivery methods need to include, and why?
6. What kind of TDMs are most/least effective as a source of DC for non-athletic workers’ training and development in SO?
your article critique must be at least two pages in length and use at least two outside sources, one of which must be the article you are critiquing. Adhere to APA style when constructing this assignment, and use in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed. Predicting workplace transfer of learning. European Journal of Training and Development.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: