MGT4100 International Business Strategy
You have recently established a start-up business consulting firm with a group of business professionals and you are currently interested in attracting new clients. In the coming few months, you are planning to identify a multinational enterprise (MNE) that can potentially become your client, and arrange a meeting with its senior management to promote your services. To differentiate yourself from competitors, you will provide the prospective MNE client with a report in which you identify a key challenge, of a strategic and international nature, the MNE is experiencing at the moment and you will offer recommendations for addressing this problem.
To prepare the report, your team needs to undertake extensive research to do the following:
1. Identify a multinational enterprise with operations in different countries.
2. Identify a strategic challenge the MNE is experiencing either regionally or globally.
3. Undertake a comprehensive analysis of relevant aspects of the external business environment.
4. Undertake comprehensive analysis of the internal firm environment.
5. Offer recommendations to the company on how to address the challenges encountered.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: