MGT 255 Strategic Management
You need to answer the provided questions after watching the linked episode and provided written cases.
There are three parts in this assignment which includes three cases. The answers of each case should be 200 words which means 600 in total. First one is a provided link video which you need to watch and then answer the given questions. The second part and the third part includes written cases. You need to read those cases and then answer the questions for each case.
Watch this episode of Dragon’s Den
In the appropriate discussion area please consider the following questions:
1. What is the business model for this product?
2. Do you believe this game concept has enough appeal to succeed as a board game? Do you believe it can work as an app?
3. Jonathon is offering a 7% royalty but no investment. Why do you think he is making this presentation?
4. Would this be an entertainment or educational app?
5. What are all the revenue streams this product could have.
Please read the following case and use the questions below for a basis of a discussion.
There were some talents that Sheena was sadly lacking. But she did have a gift for languages. Including English and French, she spoke six of them with perfect fluency. And living in Ottawa, she realized that her skills were in great demand. After graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Sheena worked at a translation service for a couple of years, then eventually opened her own business conducting guided tours through the city and surrounding areas for foreign visitors.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: