MGMT310 Strategic Management and Leadership
Please answer the following questions:
1. As the general manager, you are also a leader in the company. What actions would best exemplify your role as a leader?
2. As a leader in the organization, what outcomes best describe the interactive process between you and your team?
3. Based on the comments from your team, which of the bases of power are you using to influence them?
4. What kind of leadership strategy are you using if you address the concerns of your team by telling 5. What kind of leadership strategy are you using if you address the concerns of your team by telling them that the reason you micromanage is that a few years ago you left another group of workers to manage themselves and their quality of work went down? As the general manager, one of your key responsibilities is to evaluate and take corrective action concerning the allocation and use of human, financial, and material resources. Which of your managerial responsibilities does this describe?
6. The owner of the company tells you that as the general manager, one of your critical roles is to train, counsel, motivate, and direct your subordinates. What role does this represent?
7. What type of conflict does your team have with you as their general manager?
8. In which stage of the conflict process were your employees when they went to the owner of the company to discuss the issues that they are having with you?
9. In which stage of the conflict process were you when you discussed your employees’ concerns with the owner of the company?
10. What type of conflict strategy are you engaging if you acknowledge your employees’ concerns about your behavior but do not change your behavior?
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: