MGMT310 Organisational Change for Sustainability
Bringing about real change in an organisation requires careful planning and implementation. People need to understand what is going to happen in the change process so that they can “buy into” the changes. Without a plan, nothing concrete will happen, and the change program will fail. As a new recruit specialising in Change Management, you have been asked to develop a Change Plan Proposal for your company which addresses organisational response to a sudden lockdown in early 2021 or any future lockdown that may be needed.
In this assignment, you are required to understand “what needs changing” in an organisation by accurately diagnosing change problems. This requires the application of frameworks to understand the complexity and inter-relatedness of organisational components operating at different levels of the organisation. Coupled with this is the ability for Change Champions to feedback and concisely strategies and plan or any future lockdown that maybe needed. for the implementation of the proposed change plan for the chosen organisation, using the process approach and present it to all stakeholders.
Process for completing the assignment
1. Think about an organisation that you are associated with/worked for in part-time or full-time capacity or your friends, relatives have worked for. Alternatively, you can imagine a hypothetical scenario of an organisation that you would like to establish in the middle of this COVID -19 Pandemic.Reflecting on the organisation, or hypothetical scenario, you are required to develop a change plan which addresses how the organisation would response to a sudden lockdown in early 2021 or any future lockdown that may be needed.
2. You may have a great change idea, ranging from a small system change request, to reorganising a flow of work, or even creating some templates for all to use as part of adopting to the external forces for change that are mainly caused by COVID-19 and its consequences. You are sure it is going to yield great benefits for the organisation in the new normal post pandemic and you are ready to make it happen. But how challenging will the change management process be?
3. Your proposed change plan should be based on a Change Processes model and consider the various issues and potential barriers that you (as a change manager) would face when planning and implementing your proposed change/s. Importantly, your change intervention strategies should acknowledge the factors which are critical for successful implementation of organisational change for sustainability.
4. You need to incorporate at least 5 current resources post 2015 including two periodicals. Other sources can be used once you satisfied the 5 current resources. In total, 10 references are required.
5. In developing the Change Plan proposal for the chosen organisation, you need to consider the following from the Change Agent’s perspective.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: