MGMT 20134 Business Ethcis and Sustainability
In the University sector individuals and businesses are offering assignment writing services to students, in effect writing an essay or report to published assessment criteria, for a fee, which the student then falsely submits it as his or her own work.
• Is the practice of a student paying for someone to write an assignment and then submitting it as their own work an ethical issue?
• Is it unethical for an organisation to offer this type of service? Use MacDonald’s four levels of business ethics as the basis for your discussion.
• Contrast the practice from the perspective of the major ethical theories: consequentialism, deontology and virtue ethics (consider the basic model of intent, action and outcome to assist in the discussion) and relativist perspectives.
• What type of consequences might be considered for individuals who engage in such practices?
Students are to demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by:
• Defining key terms and concepts related to ethics, morality, personhood and moral accountability
• Advancing a resolution to the ethical dilemmas using ethical theories and concepts with examples to illustrate
• Demonstrating a breadth and quality of research by using a minimum of 12-16 academic sources
• Correctly using of the APA in text referencing system to correctly citing academic sources.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: