MAR026-3 Crisis Management and Communication
On completion of this unit you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding:Of how crises develop and the response strategies that organisations develop
2. Demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
Apply theories and models to the critical analysis of crisis management and communication
What am I required to do in this assignment?
A report in which you critique the crisis management and communication strategies of a real organisation facing a crisis.
· Your report will be on a crisis case study that you have selected within the last 12 months (not Luton Airport)
· It will be a critical analysis of the way the crisis was handled by the organisation involved.
· Consider the specific type of crisis
· A simple description of the events will not be acceptable for a pass
· You are required to apply relevant theories
What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
· Distinguish various types of crises from each other
· Define various response strategies
· Apply theoretical models to a case study
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade?
We will be filling this section in together in class on Click or tap to enter a date. make sure you have downloaded/printed out the
Assignment Brief and bring it to the session with you.
How does assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
· Crisis communication
· Crisis response strategies
How will my assignment be marked?
Your assignment will be marked according to the threshold expectations and the criteria on the following page.
You can use them to evaluate your own work and estimate your grade before you submit
Level Of Knowledge Of The Topic. Addresses Part Of The Task. Some Errors / Omissions In Content/ Theory. Inconsistent Application Of Some Correct Theory/Principles/Concepts
Discussion /Analysis /Critical evaluation &/or Reflection
(30%) Satisfactory… Basic evidence of discussion/analysis/ critical evaluation &/or reflection but some points superficially made so need further development. Limited critical evaluation (mainly descriptive)
Breadth, depth & integration of literature/examples into work is appropriate to the context and attempts to be consistent.
Breadth, depth & integration of literature/examples into work is above average.
Breadth, depth & integration of literature/examples into work is impressive.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: