LD9718 Research Methods and Analytics For Business Practice
Module Learning Outcomes (MLOs)
At the end of the module the student will:
1.An understanding of the value of research methods in completing a Masters’ dissertation, consultancy project or management enquiry. [MLO1]
2. Skills of data collection and analysis relevant to their chosen research topic. [MLO2]
3. Reflect on your own ethical values
Using a range of available professional and academic tools, building on the contents of your poster presentation. you are required to complete your 2,000-word extended research proposal synopsis. A comprehensive illustration of the proposed project in any of Masters’ dissertation, consultancy project or management enquiry. Your research proposal must include comprehensive elements of the following:
A. Intro / overview giving background and context in relation to your dissertation, consultancy project or management enquiry. [20%]
B. Delivery of a summarised literature review and research gaps. [30%]
C. Delivery of the research method adopted in your dissertation, consultancy project or management enquiry. [30%]
D. Research Ethics
E. A conclusion providing an overall summary of the key points made and a summing up of your dissertation, consultancy project or management enquiry
This assessment will contribute directly to the following Postgraduate programme goals and objectives.
Goal One: To develop the skills necessary for employment and career progression
1. Demonstrate awareness of their personal strengths and weaknesses and the ability to engage in continuing self-development
2. Demonstrate the development of inter-personal and intra-personal skills.
3. Demonstrate competence in contemporary analytical and ICT applications
Goal Two: Be culturally and ethically aware
1. Demonstrate their ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make an appropriate personal contribution to team effectiveness
2. Reflect on their own ethical values.
3. Understand the wider impact of individual or organisational decision making on social and environmental contexts
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: