Implement Customer Service Standards
The Assessment Task is due on the date specified by your assessor. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved in writing by your assessor.
Submit this document with any required evidence attached. See specifications below for details.
You must submit both soft copies and printed copies of your answers.
Upload on the eLearning to the specific submission folder with a cover page clearly indicating your name, student id, assessment no and the unit name or put those information in the header and footer of your documents.
Submit the printed copy of required evidences (your answers) to your Trainer with the “Assessment Cover Sheet” (Filled out and signed appropriately) attached on top of your documents.
Following on from Assessment Task 1 and using the workplace scenario information provided, you will develop a team budget for Melbourne Car World’s second quarter (Q2). You will deliver a team briefing presentation to inform the team of changes to customer service procedures or standards and build commitment for improved customer service. Finally, you will prepare a personal reflection on your learning.
1. Review the simulated business documentation, including policies and procedures for Melbourne Car World in the Assessment Task Appendices.
2. Review the scenario information provided.
3. Review the report and implementation plan you developed in Assessment Task 1.
4. Review your team performance for the first quarter of the financial year, provided at the end of this task.
5. In accordance with your implementation plan, prepare a 10–15 minute team briefing presentation to the sales and customer service team to:
a. inform team of changes
b. explain the customer service system and standards to the work team
c. discuss customer service performance results (overall, not individually)
d. stress the importance of meeting standards to achieve customer satisfaction and sales
e. discuss in summary importance of budgetary control to the organisation
f. gain commitment to improved customer service.
6. Arrange and agree on a time for your assessor to observe your presentation.
7. Deliver your presentation. Consider:
a. appropriate level of formality (e.g. verbal delivery should be less formal than any written information presented)
b. using encouraging language to ensure team buy-in.
8. Prepare a one- to two-page personal reflection on your learning. Describe:
a. analysis you undertook to complete assessment tasks
b. how you applied models and accepted standards and principles of customer service.
9. Submit documentation as per specifications. Keep copies of documentation submitted for your records.
You may also request your trainer for additional information and may seek help with summarising of all instructions if required.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: