Human Capital Management
Key Result Areas:
• Conceptualizing & implementing of policies for HR, personnel, strategies for handling employee unrest, as per policies and the vision, mission and company’s policy for management.
• Managing and conducting HC Process re-engineering of the group to enhance business efficiency.
• Aiming towards the development of human capital across the organisation.
• Conceptualizing, directing, supervising and monitoring the HRMS project execution to ensure the effective, efficient, and timely completion of deliveries of all major HR technology projects.
• Strategizing the long / short term directions by forecasting the future manpower requirement and designing plans for acquiring requisite skills and competencies.
• Managing the implementation of recruitment life-cycle after sourcing the best talent from diverse backgrounds including affirmative action.
• Designing job description of all professional positions, job evaluation as well as finalization of goals and KRAs at all levels
• Effectuating the performance management system
• Managing appraisal process across the levels linked to reward management and career growth
• Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for different roles and analysis of the existing level of competencies
• Assessing the design and transferred the decentralized Employee Transactions & Payroll processing to Centralized Processing unit
• Design and Implement Employee Service Center with long term vision of HC Shared Services
• Managing the payroll processing function involving computation of salaries, attendance, leave, fixed & variable entitlements, full & final settlement formalities.
• Implementing exit process, conducting exit interview & feedback evaluation.
• Looking after & address staff grievances and disciplinary issues and provide appropriate guidance to the Department Heads and Line Managers
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: