Module aims and learning outcomes
In this module you will learn how to lead and manage your own research project on a health-related, discipline-relevant topic of your particular interest, and write a report on the findings. You will also learn how to apply key project management skills for the timely completion of your project, and how to analyse the contributions that an area of research makes to the existing knowledge base.
At the end of this module, students will be able to:
1. Select appropriate types of study design and methodology that can enable research questions to be answered (DP) (COI).
2. Identify and address ethical issues relevant to research projects (SEI) (CI).
3. Critically reflect on contemporary issues relating to the research topic and project (SEI), (CI)
Skills for life and work (general skills)
4. Conduct a research project using a range of research and planning skills (SEI) (DP) (COI)
5. Apply emotional, social and cultural intelligence to developing research relations (IC) (SID) (CI)
6. Write effectively for academic and other audiences (CC), (CI)
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: