HRMG308 Strategic HRM Metrics and Analytics
The General Manager of your company is interested in enhancing HR practices for shared value. The General Manager wanted you as a HR manger to prepare a video to examine the ethical dilemma of using HR analytics for the shared value. The GM is planning to use the video to present to the company board to improve the company’s sustainability credential.
Instruction, Structure and Contents for PowerPoint Presentation and Written Report Question
1. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation and a 900-word written word document to extend the information that is used in the PowerPoint slides
2. The following contents should be used in the PowerPoint slides
3. Explain and analyse shared value of the organisation. Read Fremeaux and Michelson (2017) to gain more insight on the shared value (I have attached the article)
4. Explain the common key performances indicators (KPIs) which are related to profit maximisation are used by organisations in HR analytics for predictive decision making.
5. Evaluate the impact of HR metric on predictive decision making
6. Explain how and why shared value as KPIs are ignored by organisations
7. Provide an example where an organisation has ignored shared value outcomes in HR analytics
8. Provide an example where an organisation has used some aspects of shared value outcomes in HR analytics. Explain how this approach has helped the organisation gain long term competitive advantage.
9. Using self-reflection of the learning gained from completing this assessment, explain how you will behave as responsible professional in the future organisational role.
10. Ensure to include a list of journal references in the last PowerPoint slide of your presentation. Make sure to use Academic Referencing.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: