HI5013 Managing Across border
Students are required to research and analyse a case study of a multi-national corporation (MNC) of their choosing, based on their own research and interest in the weekly topics from the unit outline.
To adequately complete this assessment, students must follow the sequence of steps outlined below:
1. Identify the most important facts of the case study.
2. Identify the key problems and issues for the MNC.
3. Specify the main problem or the main challenge for the MNC.
4. Brainstorm and then state the alternative courses of action to show how the MNC can deal with the main problem or the main challenge.
5. Evaluate each course of action for the MNC in your own internal group discussion.
6. Discuss and recommend the best course of action for the MNC.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: