HC1062 Decision Making and Problem Solving
This assessment consists of six (6) questions and is designed to assess your level of knowledge of the key topics covered in this unit.
There are 6 questions in the Tutorial Assignment. Once the assignment available, you will have 24 hours to finish and submit it. Each week students were provided with similar case studies and situational questions of varying degrees of difficulty. These tutorial case studies and guide questions are available in the Tutorial Folder for each week on Blackboard. The Interactive Tutorials are designed to assist students with the process, skills and knowledge to answer the provided tutorial questions. Your task is to answer a selection of tutorial questions covered over Week 2 to Week 11 inclusive.
It is important when you answer the questions, you do not just copy and paste the answers from other sources, but rather, try to paraphrase it and provide reference (in- text referencing) to your answers. All references must be listed appropriately at the end of the assignment using Harvard referencing style. References provided must follow Reference Requirement detailed on page 6.
In this assessment, you are given 6 questions under cases/scenarios where you will apply service marketing concepts to support your recommendations.
1. a) Discuss in about 200 words the Hierarchy of the information- based business decision makers. Which level has the best chance of success and why?
b) Differentiate between deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning. Provide two examples of each.
2. Question 3 Discuss in 300 words the three major forms of ethical theories in business research. Provide at least two examples in each case.
3. a) Differentiate between Experimental and Ex post facto and Explain where each type may be a preferred option and include relevant examples in each case
b) Evaluation of the appropriateness of information sources is one of the most important aspect of ensuring reliable research findings. Discuss the factors that should be considered while evaluating information sources
4. Qualitative research describes events in their natural setting. Briefly discuss the factors that should be considered when choosing qualitative method and explain various uses of qualitative research for Business
5. In a typical experiment the researcher manipulates the independent or explanatory variable and then observes whether the hypothesized dependent variable is affected by the intervention. Choose any two examples of experiment and describe the independent and dependent variables.
6. a) Describe the step-by step procedure for statistical testing.
b) Discuss in 300 words the different types of probability sampling designs and briefly explain how these differ from non-probability sampling approaches. Provide at least two relevant references.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: