GEB 3213 Business Writing
1. Describe the functions of the speech to inform.
2. Identify the general purpose and specific purpose of a speech.
3. How can a persuasive speech be ethical? Explain your opinion and give some examples.
4. Describe the basic elements of a business proposal.
5. Examine a communication interaction and identify the context, the audience, and the purpose of the exchange. Write a brief description.
6. Define and discuss self-concept.
7. Define the concepts of multiple intelligences and learning styles, and identify different types of intelligence and learning styles that audience members may have.
8. Identify and demonstrate how to use six principles of persuasion.
9. Describe interpersonal relations.
10. Label and discuss the three main components of the rhetorical situation.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: