ENG 114 Professional Research and Reporting
Final Exam Memo Requirements At Due Date: 11:59pm, SATURDAY. DECEMBER 11–no exceptions! Your final exam is 15% of your final grade. You will create a memo that discusses what you have learned about good business writing this semester. But first go to NC LIVE and find the article by Natalie Canavor and Claire Meirovritz entitled ‘Good Corporate Writing: Why It Matters and What To Do: (Search under the ProQuest Central database). Requirements:
• Must include the appropriate MEMO format (header and message).
• Must use an appropriate style.
• Must include an Introduction that identifies the subject, purpose, and point of the correspondence.
• Must include a body that discusses what you’ve learned this semester.
• Must utilize page design features (headings, bullets, lists, appropriate font type and size, etc.).
• Must include a conclusion that thanks the readers, restates the main point, and looks to the future.
• Must include at least two quotations from the article that will add to your own views. Must include appropriately formatted MLA 8 style in-text citations.
• Must include an appropriately formatted MLA 8 style Work Cited page. (Note: Remember that NC LIVE will give you tne WC format for the article.)
• Must complete as a Word document that is submitted through the assignment submission link in Blackboard by the due date.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: