EG5300 Engineering Practice
1. Identify critical aspects of professional behaviour within the professional context and conduct yourself accordingly.
2. Engage in a professional project with a degree of independence and professional accountability, and demonstrate understanding and application of Engineers Australia code of ethics
3. Synthesise critical thinking and professional judgement in developing new understandings.
4. Professionally communicate, both written and oral, to multi-disciplinary teams and target audiences.
Engineers Australia – Professional and Personal Attributes
1. Ethical conduct and professional accountability.
2. Effective oral and written communication in professional and lay domains.
3. Creative, innovative and pro-active demeanour.
4. Professional use and management of information.
5. Orderly management of self, and professional conduct.
The aim of this assessment is to reflect on your Career Clarity, Capability and Confidence throughout your industry experience to build a compelling Personal Employment Proposition based on your learnings.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: