Develop a Case Management
This assignment requires you to outline all of the key factors you would take into account in planning a social work assessment and in developing a case management plan with your chosen client. You are being asked to discuss all of the factors you would need to consider when planning to work with a client – and why these considerations are important; e.g. Why it is important to read client case notes mindfully and respectfully.
You are asked to draw on a recovery-oriented approach to mental health assessment and case management in social work as outlined in the course text book ‘social work practice in mental health: an introduction’ – bland, renouf and tullgren (2015) and other readings you have researched on this approach.
8-10 academic references is the minimum range of references required for this assignment.
Your paper should include the following five sub-headings:
1) A brief explanation of the key features of a recovery-oriented approach to assessment and case management in mental health social work; e.g. A couple of opening paragraphs in your paper.
2) A succinct and clear outline of the key factors from your chosen case study scenario notes; followed with a prioritizing of these factors – giving clear reasons for your prioritizing and also drawing on ‘relevant’ life domains set out in the course text book. This discussion to include academic research/knowledge of existing mental health literature relevant to identified key factors.
Note: work in the key factors section to demonstrate mindful reading skills of client case notes, the ability to prioritize and research key factors from these notes; including an understanding of important social work assessment practices involved
3) The social work theories that would guide your approach to assessment and case management with this client and why (e.g. Anti-oppressive and feminist social work practice approaches)
4) The ethical and legal implications of the case that would need to be taken into account in planning to work with your client.
5) Any further information you believe would be helpful or that might be important to consider in your planning processes
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: