Things to Consider:
1. Only submit your workbook once all activities are complete. Should you have any questions regarding your assessments, or not understand what is required for you to complete your assessment, please feel free to ask your trainer.
2. Keep your answers succinct and make sure you are answering the question.
Re-read the question after you have drafted up your response just to be sure you have covered all that is needed.
3. Use the checklist at the end of your Learning Guide to self-direct your performance, both during and following the assessment.
4. Your final assessment result will either be competent or not yet competent.
5. Ensure that the cover sheet is hand signed by the student when submitting via fax or post.
6. All signatures required by any task or project must be written directly on the document; and not digitally pasted.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: