COMM -1300 Cross-Cultural Communication
1. Decipher the following acronyms for tourism associations and organizations and describe the role of each:
2. What is the Canadian Tourism Commission now called and explain the role of this organization.
3. What is the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS)?
4. In the beginnings of tourism what civilizations travelled and why?
5. What is le grand tour?
6. What world events influenced travel over the past 200 years?
7. What are some tourism issues for today and tomorrow?
8. What is the difference between an excursionist and a tourist?
9. Define the following: Inbound Tourist; Domestic Tourist; Outbound Tourist;
10. Explain 5 reasons for the growth of tourism.
11. Explain 5 negative aspects of tourism for a destination and give examples.
12. Explain 5 positive aspects of tourism for a destination and give examples.
13. Explain the following: A Travel Deficit; The Multiplier Effect; Leakage
14. Describe five specialty/niche tourism trends.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: