COM 2402 Intercultural Communication
Use the Calibri font single spaced.
1. Find 6 scholarly sources from the Communication Discipline(focuses on contacts and bonds between people, both in private and public contexts, and both face-to-face and mediated through various communication technologies), One source can be from an outside discipline that is related to your topic area.
2. The sources should be peer reviewed and relevant to the topic being discussed.
3. Use reflective practice to make sure that taken together, the sources bring new knowledge which can bring intercultural understanding. Reflective Practice is an active, dynamic, action-based, and ethical set of skills placed in real time and dealing with real, complex, and difficult situations (Bright, 1993).
We can use reflective practice to connect better with people from different cultural backgrounds while using intercultural communication competence.
4. The knowledge should help in building Intercultural Communication Competence and it should be easy to apply to a defined scenario.
5. Each source should be summarized concisely in one short paragraph using approximately 5-6 sentences. In each brief summary, you will state the authors and their credibility, the main findings of article, the strengths and limitations of the article, and how the article contributes to your topic.
6. Make sure to bold the citations, and number each one. At the top of the page you will include your full name and the title Annotated Bibliography: [your specific topic focus].’ As you number each source, begin by citing the entire source as you would on a works cited page and use bold font.
7. Under this, begin writing your brief paragraph that summarizes the source. This should not be in bold.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: