CEIL 896 Entrepreneurship
Description of venture e. Production plan f. Operational plan Here we are given a task to be Entrepreneurs and open a small business ourselves as a team. Our business is based on keto products and high proteins based products for fitness enthusiasts. So for that we need to write a business plan and these three parts are part of that. So just write these 3 parts explaining how will you do this business.
1. You may select to work individually or in teams of up to 4 students (these members become your business partners for the semester).
2. Complete and maintain an updated Partnership Agreement if you are working as a team (see Brightspace for Partnership Agreement document).
3. Create the written document for an enterprise business plan or business experience that would allow your company to open a small business using the following.
1. Business must be in Canada.
2. Do not selected regulated products (no tobacco, alcohol, cannabis, prescription medications, animals, etc)
3. All projects must be approved by the instructor.
4. Complete the design of a Shopify Store for your business.
Written Enterprise Business Plan or Business Experience (60%)
Submission MUST be professional including: graphics, table of contents, references for resourced materials used, appendices, etc
Create a feasibility analysis for the proposed business venture (Refer to Chapter 3) Calculate market potential, market share, and net income and cash flow.
1.Write the plan with the 10 components identified in the textbook (Refer to Chapter 4for the required sub-sections under each category).
2. Executive Summary
3. Background statement
4.Mission statement indicating type of business and activity
5. Industry Analysis
6. Description of Venture
7. Production Plan
8. Operational Plan
10. Organizational Plan
11. Assessment of Risk
If working as a team, include a completed and signed current Partnership Agreement. Submit by the date on the course schedule. Late submissions may not be accepted and will receive a mark of zero.
Shopify Store (40%)
1. See Shopify Instruction Manual
2. This is to create a visual pre-launch setup of an online Shopify store.
3. This will give students experience in building an appealing store catalogue, customize the website, and create additional website content that aligns the enterprise business plan to a store that would ideally attract the target market.
4. This store is NOT launched to the public and no funds are collected.
5. Students must meet or exceed the standards set for their store to qualify for a Shopify Basics badge.
6. The academic mark is not impacted by the decision to pursue the badge.
Candidates for this badge must submit the required survey:
Termination of a Team Member
1.Procedures for a voluntary or involuntary withdrawal of a partner are included in articles 20-22 of the Partnership Agreement.
2.The process for continuance of the project is identified under the articles for Dissociation of a Partner in articles 23-25 of the Partnership Agreement.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: