CB3921 Public Relations Strategy and Specialisms
Assessment Coursework – Three (3) x 1000-1500 word essays
1. Examine how credible and ethical communication solutions can expedite business transformation projects. Provide examples.
2. Analyse the strategy and tactics of a recent organisation facing a crisis situation. Your answer should discuss a range of strategies appropriate to the level of perceived responsibility and apologia. Provide examples.
3. Compare and contrast the role played by publicists in ensuring high visibility for their celebrity clients with the role played by Public Affairs advisers on behalf of political leaders. Provide examples.
Length: 1000-1500 words per essay
All essay questions will be based on aspects of Public Relations and Corporate Communication Strategy and will require you to demonstrate your ability to:
1. Recognise and discuss the holistic nature of strategic communication management, identifying trends and issues which could affect an organisation’s activities.
2. Discuss and interpret PR strategy and the relationships between different corporate functions, evaluating elements of the strategic communication mix.
3. Analyse components of PR strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of PR tactics and techniques.
4. Appraise and discuss the social and ethical issues related to the role and function of strategic PR and integrated communications.
Each essay must:
1. demonstrate understanding of principles of PR theory and corporate communication strategy
2. demonstrate analytical and evaluative skills
3. include references to academic theories and views of leading professionals in the discipline.
4. include relevant organisational examples.
1. Definition of key terms; depth of theoretical understanding. 30%
2. Quality of analysis, critical thinking and argumentation. 30%
3. Use of sources, references and practical examples. 20%
4. Quality of presentation. 20%
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: