BX2174 | Importance Of Research For Superior Business Performance
1. Explain the critical importance of research for superior business performance.
2. Analyse a business situation and formulate a research problem.
3. Analyse data using basic qualitative and quantitative methods.
4. Interpret findings in a manner that facilitates business decision making.
5. Explain basic data collection methods and evaluate the related strengths and limitations of methods in a business context.
Demonstrate effective written communication skills.Students will be given data relevant to the areas/problems covered in the literature review and they will write a research report that addresses the decision or problem that includes a summary literature review and analyses of the provided data. Chapter 14 of the textbook provides more information on the preparation and presentation of research reports.
The report should be 4000-4500 words in length excluding the executive summary, references, tables and figures and it must include the following sections.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: