Business Self Reflection
SWOT Analysis: Using this data and what you have learned about yourself generally, consolidate everything you have learned in this unit develop a strategy to give yourself a personal edge in whatever you chose to do in life. The advantage of performing a personal SWOT is that you become aware of your current situation, by considering your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. When formulating your responses to the SWOT tasks, reflect on and refer to your learning. This will then be useful in helping you formulate your personal strategy.
Personal strategy: this should fit with your personal values, and the mission and vision you have for yourself, as well as your SWOT analysis. Once you have identified your personal strategy, you should identify how you will implement, evaluate, and adapt your personal strategy as you progress through life to ensure you achieve your personal and professional life goals.
In summary, your Assignment 6 task is to COMPLETE YOUR SWOT by identifying:
1. Your Strengths: What do you do well? What unique intrapersonal resources can you draw on that will give you an advantage over other? What do others see as your strengths? (100 words)
2. Your Weaknesses: Which of your intrapersonal skills could you develop and improve upon? Where do you have fewer intrapersonal resources than others? What are others likely to see as weaknesses? (100 words)
3. Your Opportunities: What personal and professional opportunities are open to you? What trends could you take advantage of? (100 words)
4. Your Threats: What threats could harm you? What is your competition doing? (100 words)
and then COMPLETE:
5. Your Personal Strategy: Identify your personal life mission, strategy, plans, actions and measures of success. (600 words)
6. Comprehension, citations and referencing
You MUST provide an image of your final Post Personal Edge Self Assessment spider graph in your assignment.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: