Business Organizational Model
By the end of this assessment task, students should be able to:
• Demonstrate a perspective on the theory and practice of organizational change, through examination of relevant current research.
• Apply a model of diagnosis to an organization.
• Assess the influencing factors on the change efforts.
In preparation for the next phase of your group work, you are required you to complete two tasks:
Task 1 – Diagnosis
The three group members need to cover the following tasks:
• introduction – aim/purpose of assignment, main points, planned outline;
• selection of the most appropriate diagnostic model for the organisation’s needs – what justification can you make for using this approach (why is it better than other models?) based on the organistion’s needs, theory, and researched outcomes of the model’s application;
• application of the model to evaluate the organisation’s strengths and weaknesses based on the diagnosis;
• identifying the main areas that need attention (ensure this is supported with both case evidence and citations);
• discussion of the influences on the stalled change program and – specifically the internal/external driving and restraining forces identified from the video; and the people issues
confronting the organization such as leadership, power and politics and stakeholder management, communication and motivation, and culture.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: