Business Ethcis and Sustainability
Students are required to discuss the following:
Document falsification is a type of fraud that is of increasing challenge in the business community.
In the University sector individuals and businesses are offering assignment writing services to students, in effect writing an essay or report to published assessment criteria, for a fee, which the student then falsely submits it as his or her own work.
• Is the practice of a student paying for someone to write an assignment and then submitting it as their own work an ethical issue?
• Is it unethical for an organisation to offer this type of service? Use MacDonald’s four levels of business ethics as the basis for your discussion.
• Contrast the practice from the perspective of the major ethical theories: consequentialism, deontology and virtue ethics (consider the basic model of intent, action and outcome to assist in the discussion) and relativist perspectives.
• What type of consequences might be considered for individuals who engage in such practices?
Students are to demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by:
• Defining key terms and concepts related to ethics, morality, personhood and moral accountability
• Advancing a resolution to the ethical dilemmas using ethical theories and concepts with examples to illustrate
• Demonstrating a breadth and quality of research by using a minimum of 12-16 academic sources
• Correctly using of the APA in text referencing system to correctly citing academic sources.
These are the minimum requirements. Students should note that satisfactorily meeting the minimum requirements will typically result in the minimum pass grade being awarded.
As Masters students you are required to engage in research as per the Australia Quality Framework (AQF) guidelines.
Two specific requirements need to be considered.
1. Students need to demonstrate “a body of knowledge that includes the understanding of recent developments in a discipline and/or area of professional practice, and
2. Students must demonstrate “knowledge of research principles and methods applicable to a field of work and/or learning”.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: