BUSI1314 Business Ethics
Your assessment brief:
Task: write a report on how ethics can be managed at a local organisation.
1. Your report focuses on a specific organisation: you can choose any organisation (business, non-profit, or public sector) that has at least some of its activities in Greenwich. The only exception is that you cannot choose the University of Greenwich, as we explore this organisation in tutorials for learning purposes.
2. Your report analyses ethical risks involved in running this organisation, and how these risks can be mitigated and managed. Your report uses the frameworks discussed in this module. Frameworks you must use are: SDG, ethical infrastructure. In addition, your report uses two or three of the following frameworks: stakeholder mapping (network or PLU), trustworthiness (ABI), moral disengagement (Bandura), ethical theories (utilitarianism, deontology, virtue ethics or existentialism).
• Introduction [150 words]
Prepare the reader for what the report does.
• Case organisation [300 words]
Give a description of the organisation you choose for this report and what the connection to Greenwich is.
• Sustainable Development Goals [700 words]
Which two SDGs are relevant to the operations of this organisation? How has the organisation contributed or failed to contribute to these SDGs?
• Ethical Infrastructure [550 words]
What do you think are key aspects of the ethical infrastructure of this organisation? What ethical risks and issues do they manage? Use SDGs problems and relate to the CEV and why those CEV is missing in the company and find the solution of those. Use Kaptein’s (CEV) ‘corporate ethical virtues model’ and its need be linked with the two SDGs you chosen before.
• [Additional analysis: 1200 words]
Give appropriate titles
Choose 2 or 3 appropriate linked from the company I chosen:
Stakeholder network mapping;
Stakeholder salience mapping (PLU);
Trustworthiness (ABI model);
Moral disengagement (Bandura);
Ethical theories (no need to use all of them)
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: