BUSI 3503 Introduction to Energy Management
1. Download and review the BC Hydro Site C Clean Energy project: Business Case Summary.
2. Download and review the BC Sustainability Energy Association (BCSEA) Position on the Site C Hydro-Electric, November 2014
3. Write a report (800-1,000 words) that is APA formatted and referenced.
4. You must have at least 5 academic sources, three of which can be the courses texts or the report itself.
5. The report should include the following information:
i. Identification of the reports reviewed
ii. A description of the proposed Site C hydroelectric project
iii. A description of the economic, social, and environmental impacts of the projects
iv. A description of benefits and the main pillars of the business case that suggested that the project should be approved
v. A description of the main criticism advanced by the BCSEA
Your evaluation of the potential risks and uncertainties associated with the project
Your evaluation, based on these two reports (and other sources you’re able to reference), as to whether you believe the project should have been approved. Consider the economic, social and environmental impacts of the projects.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: