BUS303 Organisational Development and Change Management
This assessment addresses the following subject learning outcomes:
a)Evaluate and apply the fundamental concepts of the change process.
b)Assess the major sources of change and their impact.
c)Investigate, evaluate, and apply change management strategies to specific cases.
d)Demonstrate applied knowledge of change in relation to a given organisation.
e)Evaluate and discuss current ODC literature.
Question 1 – Subject Refection
The reflection should at a minimum, address the following questions:
1. What do they feel is the most important aspect of the subject?
2. How would they describe the subject (in 25 words or less) to an incoming student?
3. How has the subject impacted their thinking/views of previous change encountered in their hospitality experience? Do they now better understand why and how the change was successful or unsuccessful? Students should assess whether clear OD practices were present in the change process (specific examples are required here)
4. How will studying this subject impact the way students approach future change in their hospitality careers?
5. What, as a future industry leader, will students do to reduce resistance to change (personally and organisation-wide) that any intervention may create? This may be attitudinal, process or communication based.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: