BUS293 Organisational Theory and Behaviour
The study emphasizes how aspects of motivation contribute to achieving sustainable business operation for Netflix over the global market space. In regards, motivation and its significance in the growth of Netflix are demonstrated through the SWOT analysis along with the global expansion of the business to accomplish the objectives of the firm. Subsequently, certain motivational theories are adhered to by the organization such as McClelland’s need theory and Expectancy theory of motivation in order to optimally manage the workspace that provokes the firm to attain sustainability. Apart, Maslow’s hierarchy needs to motivation is initiated to explore how Netflix strives to generate innovative products and services such that expectation of customers is suitably met. Furthermore, the recommendation is cited for future improvements of Netflix to consistently grow and prosper over the marketplace.
Organizational behaviour theory reflects specific perspectives that contribute to moulding thoughts and actions of a group of individuals within a professional context such that they are bound to strive towards certain successive goals.
The study intends to analyse the contribution of motivation in impacting the business sustainability of Netflix to develop over the global market space. Also, the quality management of micro environmental factors to create innovative goods and services for Netflix as a consequence of the motivational aspect is keenly elaborated.
· Netflix processed their licensed content as “Netflix Originals” that is not available on other platforms and acts as strength to boost business efficiency.
· The consumer-centric strategic approach of the firm is beneficial in gaining optimal brand recognition.
· The user-friendly interface of Netflix makes it accessible to distinct customers and acts as strength in increasing subscriptions that ultimately enhance the revenue structure of the business operation (Muzumdar 2014).
· The lack of copyright means you can access certain Netflix programs through other platforms, which hampers business efficiency (Netflix 2021).
· As Netflix streams video content via the internet, it is somewhat limited in areas without access to the internet (Ringberg, Reihlen, and Rydén, 2019).
· There is a lack of classic or evergreen movies and TV shows on Netflix which is a weakness in limiting the market segment (Rivera 2019).
· Netflix’s innovative approach makes the concept more appealing to the trending generation and enables the company to expand its business globally (Elkawy et al. 2015).
· Netflix’s initiative to include localized and regional content has the potential to be widely adopted by the global market (Kotter 2012).
· A Netflix mobile streaming plan with affordable prices gives Netflix the opportunity to reach out to both developed and developing nations (Pilipets 2019).
· Similar platforms like Amazon Prime video, Disney +, HBO Max, and so on pose a threat to Netflix’s business (Ringberg, Reihlen, and Rydén 2019).
· Piracy of available video content in Netflix is another threat to the business process that intends to reduce its efficiency (Haridas and Deepak 2020).
· A government-imposed regulation for not exceeding a specific threshold limit on carbon emission poses a threat to Netflix’s production unit (Ahmed and Nobanee 2020).
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: