BSTR301 Introduction of Business Strategy
1. Critically evaluate the concepts, models and course of actions that are consistent with the strategic direction of business organisations.
2. Analyse an organisation in its context from a strategic perspective
3. Demonstrate the ability to think critically in relation to the strategic decisions of business organisations through real-world scenarios.
4. Analyse a critically reflective, well-structured business case.
5. Apply the conceptual frameworks learned in this unit on a real-life organisation, its present business position, its long-term direction, its resource and competitive capabilities, the effectiveness of its business strategies, and its opportunities for gaining a sustainable competitive advantage
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: