BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness Project
1. Identify possible issues, concerns, and problems that would apply to a workplace team in accordance a provide scenario.
a) Identify the current situation
b) Address the concerns
c) How you will report findings to relevant parties
d) Develop processes to ensure that issues, concerns, and problems identified by team members are recognised and addressed.
In groups of three (3) or as directed by the instructor.
1. Imagine that you are working as a manager in a manufacturing firm, select an example of a problem that may arise in your area of work, and present to your group on how you would support your team in identifying and resolving work performance.
• Differences or frictions within the team
• A process or system that does not support work needs
• Competing work demands
• Low team morale or motivation
• Lack of resources and materials
• A team member absence (e.g. holiday or long-term sickness)
• Machinery or equipment faults
• An unsafe working environment.
2. Do you believe conducting a S.W.O.T. analysis can assist in identifying a deeper understanding of individual utility and group dynamics? Why or why not.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: