BSBCMM412 Lead Difficult Conversations
You are required to answer all of the following questions. You need to answer all of the written questions correctly. Generally, you are expected to write a response one or two paragraphs long. Please answer the questions using word processing software.
1.Access to student workbook/other learningmaterials
2.Computer and MicrosoftOffice
3.Access to theinternet
All questions must be answered correctly in order for you to be assessed as having completed the task satisfactorily.
Provide Answers To All Of The Questions Below:
1. Have you ever led any difficult communications in your life at work, in the family or across the backyard fence? If yes, how did you manage to control your emotions?
2. Briefly discuss how you would go about tackling difficult conversations in theworkplace?
3. Read the following example.
During a Teams meeting, you notice there are two employees who always seem to disagree with one another, no matter the topic of discussion. You believe that some level of disagreement and challenging others is a positive attribute of a healthy workplace but the challenges between these two employees seem personal and vengeful.
What intervention measures would you take, if any, to resolve the issues.
4. How do you feel when receiving feedback? What do you think is the hardest thing as a manager when receiving feedback fromemployees?
5. Explain the difference between passive listening and activelistening?
6.What are the steps to facilitate difficult conversation?Explain
7.Are there any legislation or codes of practice relating to workplace communication about gender issues?
Assessment Task 1: Checklist
Did the student provide a sufficient and clear answer that addresses the suggested answer for the following?
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: