BN2279 The Professional Manager
An individual report including your:
· Identification of career direction and contingencies with reference to specific job roles and companies targeted.
· Self-assessment of your own competencies (using online tools and seminar activities and historic academic performance etc.)
· Create a career development plan including reference to specific requirements for a chosen job role.
· Provide evidence of career development activities (Enrolment on Aston futures workshops attended, job applied for, interviews attended) along with other evidence of placement/graduate job search.
· Reflection upon Teamwork and Presentation seminar activities within the module
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed:
1. Apply various models of competency to themselves to formulate self-development plans.
2. Explain the importance of integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, competence and due care to professional behaviour.
3. Articulate how they could contribute to the success of a business or enterprise.
4. Be able to assess their collaborative behaviour and the contributions they make to group tasks
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: