This report is a group project. Students are required to demonstrate the following:
1. Understand and apply research as an academic discipline as well as an industry practice
2. Design a research process that incorporates quantitative and qualitative research methods
3. Identify and evaluate relevant industry and academic data sources to support recommendations
4. Develop a comprehensive research project that can be used for informed decisionmaking
What is your assignment about?
After collecting and analysing their primary data, students are expected to prepare a research project that demonstrate their critical-thinking and analytical skills by using main findings to provide recommendations to the industry.
Should include the aim and objectives, a concise statement of the methodology, main findings and recommendations.
Background of the research
The section prepares the reader for the report by describing the reasons for conducting the research (gaps in previous research, etc). In this section, you need to include at least two (2) academic or non-academic sources.
Research statement, aim and objectives
You need to include here the research statement and the objectives as outlined in the research proposal. Make sure to incorporate any feedback provided in the previous assignment.
It should include the research methodology (mixed research), sampling, and data collection.
Sampling design: In this section, you are to describe the sampling methods. For example, what this a probability or non-probability sample? Was it simple random? How were the elements selected? (Cooper and Schindler, 2014)
Data collection: this part of the report describes the specifics of gathering the data. How many people were involved? Where were the data collected? How much time did it take? How were irregularities handled? (Cooper and Schindler, 2014)In this section, you need to include at least two (2) academic or non-academic sources.
The objective is to explain the data rather than draw conclusions. The data need not to include everything you have collected. The criterion for inclusion is, is this material important for the reader understands of the problem and the findings? Make sure to show findings that support or reject previous studies because this reinforces that you are actually analysing or discovering something new. Hint: Use your literature review.
You include here purposeful arguments that emerge from your findings and show that you have met the purpose and objectives. You can organise this section by presenting it in themes. This means each particular theme will have findings and discussion related to it. When including a table or graph, you should direct the reader to the component or components of it that are specially striking from the point of view of your research question.
In this section, you need to include at least four (4) academic or non-academic sources.
The recommendations of the study are the ways forward from the research (Quinlan, 2011). Recommendations are courses of action that the researcher recommend based on the
findings of the research. The following points should be kept in mind:
1. Recommendations should be succinct
2. They should be meaningful in relation to the aim and objectives of the research
3. They should respond to the research question or statement
4. Recommendations should be do-able or achievable. There is no point in making recommendations that cannot possibly be put in action, perhaps because the necessary resources are not available, among other reasons.
5. Recommendations should be directly usable as inputs into managerial decision making (Malhotra et al, 2014). Use the stakeholders you identified in the proposal. If you consider that your findings can be used for other set of stakeholders, please include them.
Conclusion and limitations
The conclusion should contain a brief statement of the essential findings (not the recommendations, only the findings)
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: