BH008: Events Management
I declare that:
I have read and understood the New Zealand School of Education Ltd (NZSE) policies and regulations on assessments as laid out in the student handbook.
This is an original assessment and is entirely my own work.
This assessment has been prepared exclusively for this course and has not been or will not be submitted as assessed work in any other course.
It has been explained to me that this assessment may be used by NZSE Ltd, for internal and/or external moderation.
Where I have quoted or made use of the ideas of other writers, I have acknowledged the source.
I have read the New Zealand School of Education Ltd policies and regulations on assessments and understand what plagiarism is.
I am aware of the penalties for cheating and plagiarism as laid down by the New Zealand School of Education Ltd.
If I am late in handing in this assessment without prior approval (see student regulations in handbook).
2. Identify the different stages and steps required in planning, managing and evaluating events, conferences and other special events
You are required to prepare and present a PowerPoint presentation of an Event pitch based on the following criteria.
This task focuses on designing an event pitch for staging a real event.
1. Analyse the different types of events and finalize an event type that you will stage. Justify.
2. The event pitch must also point out the conceptual and practical implications while organizing the event for the participants and attendees.
3. The event pitch must assess and recognize the various needs and expectations of stakeholders.
4. You are required to propose appropriate support or sponsors the group would approach for the successful execution of the event.
Task 1.1 – presentation for the event pitch
Task 2 – Report, appendices and staging of an event
This task requires you to provide evidence of your competency in planning, organizing, and managing the whole event by submitting the following:
1. An event brief including the designated roles that will play on the day of staging the event.
2. Event Management Plan for the event that contain detailed instructions, policies, rules and procedures, event promotional strategies, equipment needed, time allocation and a layout drawing if required.
3. A clear estimate of the Event budget
4. A Risk matrix and mitigation.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: