BADM490 Business Strategy
Individual Article Review Instructions
Choose a 12-15-page article related to the Business Strategic. Articles must come from an Academic journal. Before you start working on your article review, you should thoroughly explore the grading rubric at the end of this instruction and clearly identify key elements based on which your work will be assessed.
In your Article Review you should describe the content of the article chosen, identifying key assumptions and conclusions of the authors and giving your opinion on them. The main focus must be on providing a critical analysis of the article, using criteria mentioned in the Part A, B and C of the grading rubric below. Your analysis should lead to a justified conclusion: whether you will recommend this article to your colleagues and classmates or not and why. You also need to briefly assess relevance/applicability of the concepts of the article in both overall business settings and personal work settings.
● Critical thinking must be demonstrated to get a good mark
● Address all of the categories provided in the grading rubric below: Purpose and Audience, Accuracy & Reliability, Objectivity, and Coverage
● Your Article Review should be at least 2000 words and upload it
● Complete an APA reference
● Submit a copy of the article and the review via TurnitIn before week 7 class begins, on the due date. Anyone that does not upload the review on the due date will face a regular late penalty of 10%/day.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: