BAA-380-W20 Bussiness Adminstration Assistance
In this project, you will create your business model and prepare business documents. This is your opportunity to be very creative and demonstrate many of the commands and business documents you learned in Microsoft Word.
Step 1: Create a Business Model & Design Elements
1. Come up with a name for your business.
2. Create a logo and design elements (theme, fonts, colours, headers, footers, cover page) for your business documents.
3. Identify your specific audience. Who do you want to buy your products or pay for your services – what demographic? Why do you want to do business with those people?
4. Determine your business processes. What are your key business activities? For example, do you provide a service (tutoring, lawn care), do you prepare and ship/sell products in a physical or online store (art, clothing), or do you provide consulting services in your area of expertise? Besides selling your products and services, what activities do you need to do to make sure your business stays successful (i.e. marketing, accounting, etc.)?
5. Determine your needed resources. What are the key resources you need to run your business? Do you need a website? How many employees do you need? Do you need a minimum number of people to come into your store per day? Do you need a warehouse to store all your goods? Do you need to copyright your intellectual property if you are providing consulting services?
6. Identify what makes your company unique. How will your company stand out from the competition? What exactly does your business offer that is better than your competitors?
7. Identify your key business partners. Do you have any business partners? Do you need any business partners? An example is restaurants often have partnerships with farmers so that they can have access to fresh produce.
8. Determine a marketing strategy. How will your customers find you? How will you reach them? How will you convince them to buy your products or services instead of anyone else’s?
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: