ARC00008M Analysis and Visualization
As part of the formative preparation for your (summative) module assessments (see title below), you are expected to produce a draft outline of your proposed summative essay. These outlines should be prepared for Week 6.
During a 10-minute online meeting with your module leader, you go through a draft outline of the summative assessment (meeting times will be allotted during the term). You should submit electronically just before the meeting.
Please note that essay writing skills will be supported during a training session early in the Autumn term and there will be a recorded session on writing skills as well as a session for international students.
The draft outline should comprise a maximum of two pages and should include the following:
• The section headings for your essay.
• Under each section heading, a few sentences explaining what will be covered in that section
• Within the sections, your plan should include the identification of relevant case studies and sources you will use in answering the question. You need to think about the evidence (case studies) and the academic context within which you are examining them.
• Consider how you will identify and introduce your argument? How will you develop and sustain a critical approach to the subject? And how will you discuss the issues and bring to a conclusion?
• A list of possible figures/maps.
Our essay writers will gladly help you with: